Have you been dreaming of working and exploring the vast landscapes of Canada? Then, here’s your chance! The International Experience Canada (IEC) has recently announced new invitations for the 2023 Working Holiday Visa.
We’ll be covering the following details of the IEC 2023 Working Holiday Visa
Subscribe to Visa & Immigration News
Canada has brought in a great opportunity for young adults from 30+ countries to travel and work in Canada for up to two years.
Eligibility for IEC 2023 Working Holiday Visa
If you’re interested in applying for this visa, these are the requirements that you must fulfill to be eligible.
- You must be a citizen of country that has a bilateral youth mobility agreement with Canada
- You must fall between the ages of 18 and 35 at the time of the application
- Your passport must be valid for your entire stay
- You must have at least CAD $2.500 to support yourself
- You must have a health insurance for the entire stay
How to Apply for IEC 2023 Working Holiday Visa
Now that you’ve ticked all the boxes on the eligibility checklist, let’s go ahead to apply.
Head to the IEC website and create your profile. You’ll have to provide details like nationality, age, and work experience.
Once you’re done creating the profile, you’ll be entered into a pool of candidates, and may be invited to apply for a work permit.
Benefits of IEC 2023 Working Holiday Visa
This program can provide young adults like you with:
- Valuable work experience
- Enhanced language skills
- Experience in Canadian culture
The IEC 2023 Working Holiday Visa is a great opportunity to work and explore Canada. So, if you’re eligible, start your application today.
Did you find this blog helpful? Keep following this space for more updates on Canadian immigration.