Australian visa backlogs have been an ongoing topic of discussion and have troubled many, including international students. So what’s new on the backlog story? Let’s find out in this blog.
According to a recent Australian immigration news update, the Immigration Minister announced there is no visa backlog anymore. This news was a surprise to many. Especially for international graduates who were unfortunately expecting Australian permanent residency.
International Graduates Facing Uncertainty
Many international students who have graduated are stuck in limbo. This is mainly due to the lack of transparency on their permanent residency status. Let’s not forget that these students have gained qualifications and made their contributions to the community.
309 Partner Protest in Canberra
With an emphasis on the current issues in the Australian immigration process, an “OFFSHORE 309/300 PARTNER VISA PROTEST” took place on October 17, 2023, at Parliament House in Canberra. The goal of this protest was to voice the concerns of people trying their best to get their partner visa approval, but there hasn’t been any improvement. This event invited participants to come with banners and loud hailers and give speeches to make their voices heard.
For more updates on Australian immigration, sign up for our newsletter today.
- Permanent Residency Doors Open For Skilled Workers In Australia
- Latest Australia Immigration News The Quest For Australian Citizenship And Nationality
- Latest On Australian Immigration: Doors Open For Skilled Talent
- Why Is Australia Still A Heaven For International Students?
- Why Is Gaining Permanent Residency In Australia Relatively Easy?