Fees Reduced for Migration Review Applications
Under Part 5 of the Migration Act 1958, the application charge for review of a migration decision has been increased to $3,374 from 1 July 2023.
The reduced fee will be $1,687 for cases granted with a 50% fee reduction.
The updated fee is for applications for review of a migration decision submitted on or after 1 July 2023. Plus, it includes applications for review filed before 1 July 2023 that weren’t entitled to a request for a fee reduction and the full fee or 50% of the prescribed fee.
Again, the updated fee is for applications for review of a protection visa decision submitted on or after 1 July 2023.
Fee changes take place annually according to the Consumer Price Index under regulations 4.13A and 4.31BA of the Migration Regulations 1994.
We hope you found this information helpful. Follow our blogs for the latest updates and informative content on Australian immigration.
- New Financial Support For Visa Holders Experiencing Domestic Violence
- Australia Offers Extended Post-Study Work Rights For Students In 3,000+ Courses
- Partner Visa Wait Times In Australia: How Long Does It Take?
- Australia Closes Door To An Immigration Pathway
- Visa Applicants In Australia To Face Higher Costs From July