Visa Applicants in Australia to Face Higher Costs from July
Did you know the Australian government increased visa application fees for the majority of pathways by 3% on 1 July 2022?
Let’s take a look at the updated fees for different Australian visas;
– The Temporary Skills Shortage (Subclass 482) visa short-term stream now costs AUD 1,330 instead of AUD 1,290.
– Fees for Temporary work short stay specialist visa subclass 400 is AUD 325, not AUD 315.
– The charges for Employer Nomination Scheme visa subclass 186 are AUD 4,240 after the update from AUD 4,115.
From 1 July 2022, the Australian government took measures to raise charges for specific applications to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) from AUD 3,000 to AUD 3,153. Keep in mind that this change became effective for applications submitted to the AAT on and after 1 July 2022.
The fee is for applications for review of decisions related to nominations and sponsorships with the exception of protection visas.
We hope you found this information helpful. Follow our blogs for the latest updates and informative content on Australian immigration.
- Home Affairs Sneaks In A Surprising Visa Change For Skilled International Workers
- Australia Announces A New Visa For Immigration
- Pathways To Permanent Residence For Student Visa Holders
- How To Apply For The Australian Federal National Police Check?
- Australia To Fix Its Migration System For Workers And Students