Best Ways To Immigrate to Canada
In 2023, Canada is planning to allow entry to 465,000 immigrants in order to overcome the rising shortages of labor in the country.
Canada has already set new records for granting permanent residency to immigrants in 2021 and 2022. Now, Canada is again planning to set even higher annual records in the coming years. Needless to say, this is the right time to apply for Canadian immigration.
So, let’s take a look at 13 different visa routes you can use for immigrating to Canada in 2023;
For starters, there are a few Economic Programs, including;
- Express Entry
- Employer-Driven Pilot Programs
- Provincial Nominee Program
Then there are also Business Programs for ambitious entrepreneurs that include;
- Start-Up Visa
- Provincial Business Programs
- Self-Employed Programs
Similarly, Family Visa categories are as follows;
- Spouses, Partners, and Children
- Parents and Grandparents
What’s important to note here is that these are all programs for those seeking permanent residency in Canada.
Migrants interested in temporary residence can go for the following visa routes;
- Study Permit and Post-Graduation Work Permit
- Temporary Workers
- Buy A Business And Move To Canada
Canada also provides Refugee Immigration programs for refugees.
This is the end of today’s blog update. We hope you found this blog useful. Please don’t forget to support us by subscribing to our newsletter and sharing this blog with your friends and family on Facebook, Whatsapp, and Twitter.
- NEW POLICY FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN CANADA
- Canada Farm Worker Visa Requirements – Seasonal Visa Jobs 2023
- TOP TRENDS IN THE IN 2023 CANADA IMMIGRATION UPDATES YOU
- 359 Occupations Eligible For Canada’s Skilled Worker Program Canada Immigration
- 10 Most In-Demand Jobs In Manitoba For Newcomers In Canada