This blog explains biometrics and provides a brief guideline for booking an appointment to get your visa issued successfully.
An organization named VFS is responsible for managing biometrics assessments in the majority of countries. You could also be asked to visit the Embassy for a biometrics collection.
At the appointment, your fingerprints are scanned and submitted to immigration.
What Happens At The Biometrics Appointment?
You are requested to bring a copy of your passport, along with a copy of the attached referral letter, while going for your appointment.
It is advisable to arrive at least 10 minutes early before the designated time.
What Should You Do After The Appointment?
The biometrics provider updates the Immigration Department with your biometrics automatically after your appointment. It could take a few days to come through.
We hope you found this information helpful. Follow our blogs for the latest updates and informative content on Australian immigration.
You May Also Read:
- International Students In Australia Allowed To Stay Back After Graduating
- Australia Announces The Easiest Pathway To Citizenship
- Australian Universities Ban International Students Following A Rise In Visa Fraud
- Australian Universities Crackdown On Fraudulent Student Visa Applications
- Do This If Your Australian Citizenship Application Is Rejected