Did you know Australian visa fees are about to be increased by 6 to 40%?
The increase in charges for migrants and visitors was recently revealed in the budget. The federal government stated that the additional $665 million raised in five years would be utilized for improving visa processing and other government priorities.
Don’t forget reducing visa processing times has been the primary focus of the government after winning the election last year.
What’s important to note here is that the Australian visa fees for different visa subclasses, such as working holiday, visitor, work and holiday, temporary activity, training, and temporary work or short stay specialist, will be increased by 15%.
Similarly, the visa application charges for investment and business innovation visas for aspiring business owners, entrepreneurs, and investors will be increased by 40%. As a result, the charges would change from $9,195 to $12,873.
We hope you found this information helpful. Follow our blogs for the latest updates and informative content on Australian immigration.
You May Also Read:
- A New Pathway To Permanent Resident For Skilled Migrant Workers
- How To Stay In Australia After Your Student Visa Expires?
- International Students In Australia Allowed To Stay Back After Graduating
- Australia Announces The Easiest Pathway To Citizenship
- Australian Universities Ban International Students Following A Rise In Visa Fraud