Who Can Benefit From Reduced Health Examination Requirements?
Today’s blog is about the Australian Government’s decision to decrease the health examination requirements for selected applicants.
The Australian government has decided to reduce certain health examination requirements under a few applicants of Temporary Visa Categories.
The government on 18th October 2022, notified of its plans to make the immigration procedures run more smoothly for these Temporary Visa categories.
- Temporary Work Visas, including the ones issued for long stay
- Temporary Skill Shortage Visas
- Student Visitor Visas
The Department of Home Affairs will inform the applicants if they still require a health examination.
These measures, however, will remain in force until the start of 2023 as per the announcement.
So, what are the changes?
The Australian government has announced that it will be reducing a few medical examination requirements for some applicants under the Temporary Visa category. Usually, applicants under these visa categories are asked to undergo several health examination requirements.
This is the end of today’s blog update. We hope you found this blog useful. Please don’t forget to support us by subscribing to our newsletter and sharing this blog with your friends and family on Facebook, Whatsapp, and Twitter.
- Reason For Refusal Of Australian Student Visa
- Active Investor Plus Visa Launched By New Zealand
- What Is An Australia Subclass 190 Visa?
- Australia To Allow Thousands Of Migrants To Fill Their Labor
- Australia’s Contributory Parent Visa 143