Have you been waiting on an Australian visa? Then, we’ve got some great news from Down Under to share with you today. Find out all about it in this article.
The Australian government has put in effort to speed up visa processing for you. They’ve added more staff to process visa applications, and results are already showing.
Subscribe to Visa & Immigration News
Want the latest and greatest from our blog straight to your inbox? Chuck us your details and get a sweet weekly email.
So, if you’re interested in temporary visa programs in Australia, this is great news.
- Student (subclass 500 visas ) – within 16 days
- Temporary Skilled Shortage (subclass 482) visas – within 21 days
- Employer-sponsored visas for permanent residency – within 10 months
- Partner visas – within 17 months
- Skilled Independent visas – within 18 months
Keep in mind that these timings may change. Reasons like the complexity of your case, and changes in application volume can affect the time range.
All in all, it’s a great relief from the Australian government for applicants like you.
Follow this space for more informative content on Australian immigration.