Nova Scotia’s Releases New Immigration Action Plan
Let’s find out about the new immigration action plan of Canada’s Nova Scotia and the reason behind its introduction.
Nova Scotia is a province in Canada, and it just announced its new immigration plan focused on attracting skillful French-speaking foreign nationals.
Brief Overview of the Plan
The government of Nova Scotia intends to attract more French-speaking immigrants to its province with the introduction of the new immigration action plan on 7 November 2022. As per this newly introduced action plan, up to 150 French-speaking foreign nationals belonging to the Federal Express Entry system become eligible for Nova Scotia’s Labor Market Priority Stream of the Provincial Nominee Program.
You can read more about the new immigration action plan of Nova Scotia by clicking here.
This is the end of today’s blog update. We hope you found this blog useful. Please don’t forget to support us by subscribing to our newsletter and sharing this blog with your friends and family on Facebook, Whatsapp, and Twitter.
- How To Apply For A Canadian Study Permit ~ Application
- Spouse Visa Updates 2023 | Processing Time | Open Work
- Canada PR For Undocumented Construction Workers ~ Undocumented Workers In
- Immigrate To Canada As An Electrician In 2023 ~ Electricians
- Backlog In Canada Immigration January 2023 Updates