Exploring Non-Sponsored Routes to Work in the UK
Did you know that In the United Kingdom, businesses have several possibilities to employ migrant employees who do not need sponsorship to work in the UK. These migrants, holding visas allowing work, can fill any long or short-term vacancies, on condition that they are not employed after the expiry of their current permission without proof of further permission being acquired.
Alternative Immigration Routes
In addition to the sponsored work pathways like Skilled Worker and Senior or Specialist Worker, there are many other immigration routes which allows migrants to live and work in the United Kingdom with no need for sponsorship.
Working Options in the UK without Sponsorship.
- Youth Mobility Scheme: This scheme permits applicants aged 18-30 from certain Commonwealth countries to live, work and study in the UK.
- Dependant Visa: Individuals on dependant visas generally have the right to work for the duration of their visa in the UK.
- High Potential Individual: This HPI visa is only available to graduates of leading global universities.
- UK Ancestry: The UK Ancestry visa is for citizens of certain Commonwealth nations grandparents were born in the UK.
- Global Talent: This visa is only for individuals who are accepted and known as leaders in their field.
- Student and Graduate Routes: The student and graduate visa routes permit international students studying in the uK at a degree level or higher and graduates to live and work in the UK until their visa ends.
- EU Settlement Scheme: This option is only for EU nationals residing in the UK prior to the end of the Brexit transition period.
UK Visitor Route for Short-Term Business Activities
Migrants and non-UK Nationals can also carry out limited allowed business activities in the UK as a Visitor on a short-term and provisional basis for up to 6 months, on condition that the obligations of the UK Visitor route are fulfilled.
Assistance with Non-Sponsored Routes
If yes! Then you’re in luck. Business Immigration specialists can assist explore various possibilities to employ the specialist talent your business requires without a sponsor licence. It is essential for businesses seeking to employ non-British/Irish nationals with precise qualifications and skillsets, but not in a position to provide sponsorship.
Our blog ends here. Please don’t forget to comment below if you have any suggestion for us. Thanks for reading today’s blog update.