High Demand Jobs in Canada in 2023 With Salaries
Securing a high-paying job suited to your interests in the country of your preference has become undoubtedly challenging since countless young and talented individuals are competing for job vacancies because of the recent global layoffs in 2023. Therefore, before you pack your bags to travel to your favourite country, make sure to be fully aware of all the job openings, labour market gaps, in-demand professions, and existing fiscal policies.
Now there’s good news for those who wish to find a job in Germany as they can opt for a German job seeker visa. Foreign-skilled workers with sufficient work experience and good educational background can apply for a German job seeker visa to enter Germany and look for a job. Once the job seeker visa holder signs an employment contract, they will get the work visa to replace the previously held visa.
So, what of those interested in moving to Canada for a job? Rest assured that we haven’t forgotten about you.
8 Canadian Immigration Programs For Jobs
Don’t worry; we will talk about the in-demand professions, but first, let’s help you learn about Canadian work visa immigration programs that allow foreign-skilled workers to live and work in Canada. These programs also enable international workers to bring their families with them.
Here’s a list of immigration programs, along with the immigration fees for each, that you can use to legally work in Canada in 2023;
- Caregivers Immigration Program ($570 Application fee)
- Canadian Federal Express Entry Program ($2,300 for 1 Application, $4,500 for a Couple)
- Provincial Nominees Program (PNP) ($2300-$3800 Application fee)
- Start-up Visa or Self-Employed ($1625 Application fee)
- Quebec Selected Skilled Workers Program ($850 Application fee + $515 PR fee)
- Atlantic Immigration Program ($850 Application fee +515 PR Fee)
- Northern & Rural Immigration Pilot ($1365 Application fee)
- Agri-Food Pilot Program ($1365 Application fee)
- Family Sponsorship Program ($565 application fee)
- Immigrate as Refugee ($515 PR fee + $850 Application fee)
- Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot Program (EMPP Canada)
- Permanent & Temporary Resident Pathway (Application fee $570)
Finally, let’s move on to the list of in-demand jobs in Canada this year as well as the salary for each;
- Accountant Jobs – $85000 Salary
- Engineer Project Manager Jobs – $150000 Salary
- Truck Driver Jobs – $47000 salary
- Nursing Jobs Jobs – $75000 Salary
- Sales Representative Jobs – $58000 salary
- Software Engineer Jobs – $140000 salary
- Recruitment (HR) Professional Jobs – $75000 Salary
- Business Analyst – $80000 Salary
You may visit the official website of the Government of Canada for more details.