A Guide To Australian Tourist Visa For Indians
Australia is famous for its scenic beaches, lush rainforests, national parks, wildlife, and deserts. So here’s what you need to know about the Australian Tourist Visa if you’re planning for a vacation in this beautiful country.
Does An Indian National Require An Australian Tourist Visa?
Indians must apply for a visitor visa to come to Australia as a tourist. Australian Tourist Visa is also known as Subclass 600, which provides permission to enter Australia for a shorter stay.
What Documents Are Required To Apply For An Australian Tourist Visa?
The following documents are required to apply for an Australian Tourist Visa:
- The candidate’s original passport should be valid for at least six months from the date the candidate intends to travel.
- Correctly filled out visa application Form 1419.
- A recent photograph of the candidate. The width should be 35-40mm, and the length should be 45mm- 50mm.
- Financial records, Bank statements, tax records, credit card statements, or any other document from the last three months proving that the applicant has adequate funds to stay in Australia.
- A document to prove that the visitor will go back to India after their trip.
- A detailed travel plan that includes the passport details, arrival & departure date, purpose of visit, and living arrangement detail, including a well-structured cover letter detailing the same reasons.
How To Apply For An Australian Tourist Visa?
The step-by-step guide to apply for an Australian Tourist Visa is as follows:
- Step 1: Be sure that you have all the necessary documents, fulfil all the requirements of health examinations if asked for, and hold a valid passport.
- Step 2: Make an lmmi account and fill out the form and submit all documents.
- Step 3: Pay the fees for your visa applications so that the application processing can begin.
- Step 4: You’ll receive a confirmation notification when the authority approves your documents and visa applications. If requested, provide biometric data or any other additional documents.
- Step 5: You will be notified of the result of your visa application. You can also download a copy of the confirmation In case you are issued an Australian tourist visa.
What are The Charges For a Tourist Visa?
The application charges are AUD 145. You may also get charged for biometrics, police certifications, and health exams.
What Would The Processing Duration Be?
The time needed for obtaining an Australian tourist visa differs for each case. The complete process can take from 2 days to 37 days.
This is the end of today’s blog update. We hope you found this blog useful. Please don’t forget to support us by subscribing to our newsletter and sharing this blog with your friends and family on Facebook, Whatsapp, and Twitter.
- International Students Can Continue Working Unlimited Hours
- How To Apply For An Australian Subclass 190 Visa?
- How To Get Permanent Residency In Australia?
- Australia’s Significant Investor Visa To Be Dropped From Next Month
- Fully Funded Education In Australia For International Students